To start it off I know you know me 一开始我就知道你了解我
To come to think of it, it was only last week.想想就在上个星期哦
That I had a dream about us, oh.那是一个关于我们的梦
That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.它让我在这里写下这支歌
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,说实话,你知道
我一直受着煎熬
Someway let me know, you want me girl.无论如何,让我知道我还能为你干什
么
Everytime you see me what do you see?每次你看见了我,你还看见了些什么
I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.我觉得我是个可怜虫,而
你却是那高高在上的王后
Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.哦 宝贝 你真的是我生
命里的唯一
Baby that's why:亲爱的 这就是为什么
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.我要在午夜call
you
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.这就是为什么我要拥着
你直到天明
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.这就是为什么你使我掉进爱
情的旋涡
You make me wanna surrender my soul.这就是为什么你让我魂不守舍
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.我知道这种感觉无法抵挡
You're the first and last thing on my mind.你至始至终萦绕在我的心头
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.你使我陷入了爱河
You make me wanna surrender my soul.你让我魂不守舍
Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.唉 我知道这种感觉难以
摆脱 不!不能摆脱
They'll just get stronger if I see you again.如果我再看见你 这种感受就
更强烈
Baby I'm tired of being friends.亲爱的 做朋友已经很累了
I wanna know if you feel the same我要知道你是否有一样的感觉
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?能告诉我你知道我的伤痛吗?
Don't leave me in doubt.不要让我疑惑
Everytime you see me what do you see?每次你看见我,你看到了什么
I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.我感觉我是可怜虫而你却
是女王
Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.哦 亲爱的 你真的是我
生命里的唯一
And baby that's why:宝贝
I'll take you home real quick 这是为什么我想立即带你回家
And sit you down on the couch然后我们共坠爱河
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.我们激情的碰撞之后又迅速
离去
Baby we can make sweet love.宝贝 我们可以坠入甜蜜的爱河
Then we'll take it nice and slow.我们将得到温馨舒适的享受
I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before我要轻轻触摩你,让你得
到从未有过的体验
We're gonna make love all night.我们就要疯狂一夜……